Issue 5 out now – Get your copy!
Scandinavian MAN x The Lobby countdown: CDLP
The Stockholm-based premium underwear label disrupting the men’s underwear mass production market. Designed with environmental responsiveness, they provide a highly discerning clientele with understated premium underwear and a visual narrative of timeless and intellectual masculinity.
Tell us more about the brand.
– All products are designed in Stockholm and handcrafted with care by true textile artisans in a third generation factory in Portugal, before packed into our signature yellow boxes. CDLP has been featured in Esquire, GQ, Vogue, and Man about Town, and can be found at some of the world’s leading retailers, including Maxfield, MrPorter.com, and Matchesfashion.com.
Which are your three favourite pieces from the current range?
– Navy Blue Boxer Briefs, Black Long Johns, and White Y-Briefs.
What are your feelings about The Lobby?
– We are super excited and happy to participate in such an innovative retail project. Retail has been in need of innovation for a long time, and we think The Lobby will set a new standard for how brands can market to and communicate with customers with its plug and sell solution.
This is a pop-up opportunity, what do you think about the future of retail for your brand?
– As we are in the underwear industry, retail is still surprisingly strong due to historic consumer behaviour, but with e-commerce proving its benefits we believe that traditional underwear retail will have to seek new ways to innovate and connect with its customers.
What else is coming up for you in 2018?
– We have some very exciting global collaborations coming up in 2018, and will also be launching new product categories already this spring.CDLPThe Lobby