Free tote bag + magazine with your first order!
7 things you shouldn’t miss at Pitti Uomo
Nigel Cabourn’s collab with iconic Tretorn and more to experience at the world’s leading menswear event next week.
1. Nigel Cabourn x Tretorn. The collaboration is based on a shared ethos and passion for creating garments that are produced to the highest quality; are functional in detail, timeless in design and show respect to the natural environment. It is a tribute to the extreme wilderness in Sarek, Sweden and the three-piece collection contains jacket, bag and sneaker. All products in the collection are made in Organic Ventile and are part of the Tretorn Eco Essentials initiative.
2. Rains. For SS20, the successful Danish lifestyle brand introduces the new lines Mover — a new ultra-lightweight, everyday wear collection — and Layers – their first dive into soft-apparel, starting with fleece, while the main line includes this metallic look.
3. Eton. For SS20 they introduce a vibrant collection about the long tradition of Indian textile craftsmanship and printmaking. Saturated colors, a more relaxed silhouette, and introducing a range of new casual styles in the most comfortable deluxe summer fabrics.
4. Stenströms. The comfortable everyday formal defines spring 2020. Is formal the new normal? For next spring, Stenströms is bringing formal to our everyday life, together with traditional colors such as toffee, green, beige, coffee, taupe, and blue shades. With linen being their favourite fabric, the linen program is bigger than ever (and the popular field jacket comes in 100% linen, with an updated clean look) and traditional garments are worn in new ways, where they mix different materials and combinations and the modern jungle is their standing point.
5. Frenn. Look from the Finnish men’s label. For SS20 they also, for the third consecutive season, present a special collaboration with a print designer. This time with a print collaboration with Finnish illustrator Matti Pikkujämsä, famous in Japan.
6. Saint Vacant. The Slipper and some other styles by the Finnish shoe brand are now also offered with a bare leather outsole for the warm countries and summer in mind.
7. Steamery Stockholm. The Swedish garment care company follows up their recent collab with Mr Porter with their most recent launch, the Cirrus No. 2 steamer in a limited edition in Mint colour.Pitti UomoShouldn't Miss